The ERASMUS IP Archaeological Landscapes (PreDU) is primarily offered for graduate second cycle (MA) and third cycle (PhD etc.) of students with a first cycle (BA) degree in any of the disciplines involved in the development of design proposals for the preservation and use of archaeological landscapes in the higher education institutions of the participating countries.
Due to country quotas, students who are in this target group and wish to participate in the programme should contact the institutional representatives in the country wherein they are enrolled in a related programme of a higher education institute that has an ERASMUS label.
Students who are enrolled in relevant programmes of non-partner countries should directly contact the project coordinator for information on their possible participation.
Both instructors and students participating in the programme should complete a registration form and send it to the project coordinator before the last week of August at the latest. The participants are recommended to re-send their forms in case they fail to receive an invitation/acceptance letter for official use in two days.
Registration will be completed upon the arrival of the participants when they submit the following documents:
* copy of the ID, photograph, validity and entrance stamp pages of passaports (for foreign nationals) / copy of ID card (for Turkish nationals)
* copy of student / staff ID cards
* original receipt / invoice of all incoming travel costs (flights, trains, city transport etc) (if applicable)
* the incoming boarding passes (if applicable), including e-boarding passes (if applicable)
Registration in the ERASMUS IP Archaeological Landscapes is free of charge.
ERASMUS IP Archaeological Landscapes travel budget will reimburse:
* 75% of the total travel expenses of the participants except those enrolled or teaching in a programme of the hosting institute or of other higher education institutions in Izmir and its vicinity, on condition that the most economical means of transport is selected (reservation change, cancellation, and travel insurance fees are excluded)
* 100% of visa issuance fees of foreign nationals
Reimbursement for travel expenses will be made upon the arrival of the participants, after the receipt of the above documents. By accepting the reimbursement, the participants undertake the responsibility to return to the project coordinator, individually or as a group, the following documents that are indispensable for closing the project account by the end of September 2013:
* original receipt / invoice of all outgoing travel costs (flights, trains, city transport etc)
* the outgoing boarding passes (if applicable), including e-boarding passes
* completed ERASMUS IP Final Report Form for Students (if applicable)
ERASMUS IP Archaeological Landscapes subsistence budget will reimburse 245€ (*) per student (except those enrolled or teaching in a programme of the hosting institute or of other higher education institutions in Izmir and its vicinity) for obligatory full participation in the programme for 14 days. Half of the reimbursement for subsistence will be made upon the completion of the programme, to those participants who will have fulfilled the conditions of their participation with their active attendance, as attested by their signature in daily attendance sheets.
(*) According to the ERASMUS IP Archaeological Landscapes – Preservation, Design, Use (PreDU) project grant contract (number: 2013-1-TR1-ERA10-48750, date: 23 August 2013) with the Turkish National Agency for Lifelong Learning and Youth in Action Programmes operating under TR Centre for European Union Education and Youth Programmes, the official rate for Euro-(new) Turkish Lira conversions is 1=2,557, as published for August 2013 in the European Commission Financial Programming and Budget pages: http://ec.europa.eu/budget/contracts_grants/info_contracts/inforeuro/inforeuro_en.cfm
* registration form
* invitation letter
* ERASMUS IP Final Report Form for Students
* certificate of attendance
* certificate of completion
* grading sheet